- Seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 14 guests
- Views of the sea at Cala di Volpe
- About ten minutes from Porto Cervo
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub with waterfall
- Sauna & turkish bath
This is a prestigious villa surrounded by gardens and a spectacular view of the sea, in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature: the ideal place to spend their summer holidays. Designed by renowned architect Jean Cloude Lesuisse, with the typical granite rocks of the Costa Smeralda, the villa has been created by the natural elements of the area with rocks and granite that give it its own soul.
The villa offers absolute tranquility and privacy, while being close to the famous beaches of La Celvia, Capriccioli and Liscia Ruja, but just minutes from Porto Cervo.
The garden features a large hot tub with a waterfall and a magnificent swimming pool. The outdoor living areas are wonderful. The amenities in the house include a fully equipped gym, sauna and turkish bath.
Ground Floor. Entrance. Living and dining room, opening onto terraces. Kitchen, Two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
Split Level. Two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
Lower Ground Floor. Three double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, two with en-suite shower rooms. Gym. Turkish bath. Sauna.
- Porto Cervo : 6 kms
- San Pantaleo : 10 kms
- Porto Vecchio/Heliport : 6.5 kms
- Porto Cervo Marina/Yachtclub : 7.5 kms
- Olbia port (ferries to Italy & France) : 25 kms
- Olbia airport : 28 kms
- Golfo Aranci (ferries to Italy & France) : 26 kms
- Porto Rotondo : 23 kms
- Santa Teresa Gallura (ferry to Corsica) : 51 kms
- Cagliari : 295 kms
A luxury house in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature