- Six bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 12 guests
- Additional accommodation for staff
- On Pantogia Hill
- About 5 minutes drive to Porto Cervo
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- BBQ & pizza oven
- Property 3000 sqm. House 350 sqm.
This magnificent villa in Pantogia has wonderful views over the gulf of Pevero. Designed by the architect, Savin Couelle, the property is cleverly hidden in the surrounding Mediterranean vegetation framed into the typical Sardinian granite pink rocks.
There is a fabulous temperature controlled swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi, a full gym and sauna with massage. Living rooms open onto to the various terraces for relaxing and outdoor dining.
The refined character of the owner is reflected in the choice of materials and furniture in this elegant property: white washed walls, organic shapes and textures, and intricate tile and ironwork.
Top level. Living/dining room overlooking the panoramic terraces. Large kitchen. Two dining areas. External kitchen with BBQ and wood burning oven. Double bedroom suite with spectacular sea views.
Main level. Master double bedroom suite. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with independent shower and hydro-massage bathtub with terrace. Junior master with twin or double and en-suite shower room. Further double with en-suite shower room.
Lower level. Double with additional bed, and en-suite shower room. Additional staff accommodation on this level.
- Porto Cervo: 4 kms
- Poltu Quatu: 6 kms
- San Pantaleo: 13 kms
- Porto Rotondo: 26 kms
- Porto San Rafael: 32 kms
- Olbia: 29 kms
- Olbia airport: 30 kms
- Olbia port (ferries to Italy & France): 32 kms
- Golfo Aranci (ferries to Italy & France): 31 kms
- Santa Teresa Gallura (ferries to Corsica): 52 kms
- Porto Torres (ferries to France & Spain): 131 kms
- Cagliari airport: 295 kms
Charm and beauty of old Sardinia combined with modern Italian style, with spectacular views of the bay of Pevero