- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
- Porto Raphael
- About 25 minutes from Porto Cervo
- A few minutes from Palau, with ferries to La Maddalena
- Swimming pool
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Video Intercom
- Alarm system
This is a charming modern villa nestling into the granite rocks above Porto Rafael. There is an infinity pool with sundecks and sunbeds, with stunning views of the islands. There are several outdoor areas for relaxing and al fresco eating. The piazza, the shops, the bars, restaurants and harbour are all within walking distance. It is a short walk or drive to several different beaches.
The accommodation is very tasteful and consists of living room, dining room, kitchen and four double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Amenities include air-conditioning, wi-fi, stereo system and video intercom.
Porto Rafael owes its name to Rafael Neville, Count of Berlanga, who in the 1960s fell upon this fascinating stretch of unspoilt coast and fell in love with it. The passion of the Spanish noble is still tangible today with its squares and characteristic alleys. Several celebrities built houses in the area, choosing it above the more lively Porto Cervo, because there was no tourist hotel, and it is quiet, secluded and private. Along with the chapel, the centre of Porto Raphael includes a small delicatessen, one or two little bars, restaurants and boutiques, and at the beach beyond the Piazetta, a wooden pontoon for incoming tenders.
The surrounding beaches in this area are stretches of pink sand framed by granite rocks moulded by the winds, true natural sculptures. The sea bed is a paradise for diving experts. The shoreline, with its pink granite shades, is the frame for lovers of sailing, water skiing and windsurfing. Facilities are also available for horse riding, tennis and mountain biking.
- Palau (ferries to La Maddalena): 2 kms
- Porto Cervo: 34 kms
- Poltu Quatu: 33 kms
- Santa Teresa Gallura ( ferries to Corsica) : 26 kms
- San Pantaleo: 27 kms
- Porto Rotondo: 44 kms
- Porto Torres (ferries to France): 117 kms
- Golfo Aranci (ferries to Italy): 47 kms
- Olbia (airport & ferries): 42 kms
- Nuoro: 145 kms
- Cagliari: 295 kms
- 2 minute drive to Spiaggia di Cala Inglese
- 5 minute drive to Spiaggia Sottopororafael
- 6 minute drive to Spiaggia di Cala Martinella
- 8 minute drive to Spiaggia La Sciurmara
- 12 minute walk to Spiaggia di Nelson
Paradise amongst the rocks within walking distance of the village, with stunning views of the islands